We offer a variety of different payment options including Medicaid
KCTS offers outpatient treatment for individuals with substance abuse disorders.
Staff that specialize in medicine assisted treatment
We understand the need for effective substance abuse treatment for individuals who are struggling with addiction. The program's philosophy is to offer medical treatment and outpatient programs with the goal being to reverse the physical and emotional damages of addiction and allow patients to enjoy productive, happy, drug-free lives.
Kamagra Product Basic Information
Kamagra 100mg is the best-known generic (full-fledged substitute) of Viagra product for the treatment of erectile dysfunction containing the active substance sildenafil. The tablets are produced using the most modern technological procedures in the laboratories of the Indian pharmaceutical company Ajanta Pharma Limited.
The advantage of the Kamagra product is its high quality at a significantly lower price than the original (innovative) product and an even lower price if you buy several packs.
The active substance sildenafil citrate (for more information on the active substance see the article Sildenafil) significantly promotes the blood supply to the penis and thus helps to quickly obtain a solid, quality and prolonged erection necessary for successful intercourse sexual.
Dosage and method of use
The usual initial one-time dose is 50 mg. Depending on needs and tolerance, it can be reduced to 25 mg or increased to a maximum of 100 mg per dose 1x daily. Do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 100 mg.
Kamagra is taken 30-60 minutes before intercourse and its effect lasts for 4-6 hours. Sexual stimulation is imperative to achieve this effect.
The Kamagra product is taken before or after meals. It is not advisable to combine it with alcohol, fatty dishes, grapefruit and grapefruit juice.
You should not take the Kamagra product if:
- you are allergic to sildenafil or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- you have recently had a stroke, heart attack, or have low or high blood pressure
- you are using nitrates (such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate), medicines that release nitric oxide (such as isoamyl nitrite)
- you are taking medicine for angina (such as Nitraten or Stickoxide)
- you have another serious heart or liver disorder
- you have a rare retinal disorder (such as retinitis pigmentosa) or vision loss due to non-arteritic anterior ischemic optic neuropathy (NAION)
- you are taking riociguat (used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension and chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension)
- you are already taking another medicine to treat erectile dysfunction
Consult your doctor before you start taking products containing sildenafil if you have had:
- heart problems
- Peyronie's disease or another malformation of the penis
- ulcer disease or bleeding problems (eg haemophilia)
- an intolerance to certain sugars (e.g. lactose)
- sickle cell anemia, leukemia or multiple myeloma
- HIV (especially when treated with protease inhibitors)
Simultaneous use of Kamagra with other medications requires the approval of your attending physician, especially if you are taking erythromycin, cimetidine or ketoconazole.
Possible side effects of the product
Side effects may occur when using sildenafil products. They are usually mild to moderately severe and of short duration. The most frequently encountered side effects are headaches, nausea, digestion problems, flushing of the face, hot flashes, visual disturbances (blurred or so-called blue vision), stuffy nose and dizziness.
Medication Assisted Treatment
MEDICATION ASSISTED TREATMENT
Treatment may consist of a variety of counseling and medical services and, when appropriate, medical assisted treatment.
GET HELP TODAY
Caring treatment in an outpatient environment, bringing families together.
OPIOID USE IN OKLAHOMA
According to the Center for Disease Control Oklahoma ranks in the top 10 for the rate of overdose deaths involving Opioid Pain Reliever.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
Call: (918) 835-3017
5:30 am-1:30 pm
5:30 am-10:00 am
6:00 am-11:00 am
Tel: (918) 835-3017
If you are pregnant and have an addiction, prolonging the use of drugs or alcohol can increase the risk of complications and birth defects to your unborn child. Getting help should be the first step you take. Here at KCTS we understand choosing recovery can be a difficult process, but with a family centered support system, anyone can change their lifestyle and overcome their addiction.
#1 in the Area for Substance abuse treatment for pregnant women
KCTS offers outpatient treatment for individuals with substance abuse disorders. Treatment may consist of a variety of counseling and medical services and, when appropriate, medical assisted treatment, including methadone. At KCTS we understand that this is a troubled time for you or your loved one. Substance abuse is a tough battle that cannot be won alone and that addiction is different for everyone.
Call today for an appointment
Tel: (918) 835-3017
GET STARTED TODAY